Ratings for Dr. Nathaniel A. Wilson

Dr. Wilson and his staff are superior in the industry. Our family have gone to Dr. Wilson , for double dight years. He is a strong part of our family. Dr. Wilson have seen all our kids in addition to family sessions. Very sincere, patient, professional. ALWAYS available...... we rate Dr. Wilson an 10 plus star on service and knowledge. This business is more than a business its a passion for Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr. Wilson and his assistant Stephanie are absolutely the best!!! Extremely professional, responsive and consistently EXCELLENT!!! I saw Dr. Wilson for approximately 3 years and during that time I dealt with a myriad of personal struggles including grieving my dear father, family issues, infidelity, etc.. Dr. Wilson was such an important part of my healing process and was so incredibly insightful in guiding me to better care for myself and establishing personal boundaries which were desperately needed. He gave me valuable coping skills and tools and worked with me in such a patient, consistent way that I finally got it!!! I credit Dr. Wilson's expertise with helping enjoy the life I know do today. He is an amazing Dr., so gifted and genuine and I would recommend him ten thousand percent!!! Thank you Dr. Wilson and Stephanie!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Patient, uber knowledgeable, insightful and innovative. Psychotherapy frightens many. However, Dr. Wilson will make you feel at home; like you're talking to an extremely knowledgeable friend. Need help sorting out issues (big or small)? Call Dr. Wilson!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Wilson has a very kind, gentle, loving spirit. This is truly his calling! Go see him NOW! What are you waiting for?? GO!! :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011