Ratings for Dr. Howard R. Van Nostrand

This chiropractor was convicted of shooting someone's pet dog from up in a tree stand. What a scumbag. He's also faced disciplinary action from the Virginia Board of Medicine. http://www.northernvatimes.com/gainesville/article/hunter-kills-family-dog-with-arrow

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Keep your dog and family pets far away from this sicko!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Howard Van Nostrand is an excellent Chiropractor and Physical Therapist. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, and compassionate. And has a genuine passion to provide a path to his patients for a speedy and healthy recovery. His staff is very competent, kind and courteous. This professional medical staff makes it fun while recovering from serious injuries. Bristow Virginia is blessed to have a medical staff of Dr. Howard’s caliber.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Howard is a very caring individual, he makes you feel welcome in his office. Dr. Howard took care of my husband after a car accident. And, he brings great relief to me when my back acts up. The office staff is always very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

My daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis about 18 months ago. After about six months, it had gotten worse. We then started seeing Dr Howard (about a year ago). In that year, my daughter's upper curve has remained stable and her lower curve has actually improved. In addition, my long-term back issues have been virtually eliminated. Everyone at the office is so friendly and appointments are almost always right on time or even early.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Howard since I had hip surgery several weeks ago. His exercises and rehab treatments have greatly improved my muscles. Dr Howard has a personality that will make you laugh, even through the pain of rehab, making it much more enjoyable. He gives you realistic expectations and expected outcomes. His staff Karen, Ashley and Maria are always helpful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr Van Nostrand has helped me to alleviate pain and discomfort in my hips and lower back that had me thinking I might need to consider a hip transplant! After his treatments, I am pain free and able to function normally again. My life is more active and I am not thinking about surgery, or how I need to move to prevent pain. He has resolved my issues through chiropractic and physical therapy all while other chiropractors had failed to help me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

The clinic is very Christ centered. Dr. Howard is funny and has a different way of treating patients. He treats them like family members, not as copayments. He will keep you laughing and Dr. Kerrie the doctor of Physical Therapy is great also. They both trained and studied over seas and you can see the difference in the style of health care they teach.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013