Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Rose

Dr. Rose is the best GP I've ever had. He's a very, very caring man, an excellent diagnostician, a very dedicated doctor who puts his patients health above his own even. His staff is excellent, as well--very knowledgable, accessible, and caring. I can't say enough good things about all the people there. They have my vast admiration and thanks.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I have been with Dr. Rose 10 years. He includes me in my health issues to discuss what might be best. He is the most carrying Dr. I have ever had. He is never rushed with me which I greatly appreciate.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This is Bloomington's best kept secret in medicine. Diagnosed wife's issue when other "specialists" around the state missed it. You won't find negatives about him in the real world.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Not a sanguine person. Quick in disapprobrium. Office staff is different every time I visit the office. //The knowledge this doctor has could somehow be put to better use (another specialty?). Another patient has said her questions were at times unanswered.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Charles H. Rose's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Oxford