Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Hjort

Awesome person, extremely knowledgable about overall health , excellent chiropractor, amazing accupuncture. I've seen about a dozen chiropractors but have stuck with Dr Hjort for roughly ten years and he has kept me going and if my insurance hasn't worked with me at times Dr Hjort has always worked it out to keep my health on track, he always has excellent advice and reccomend reccomendations for any issues I have had. His Accupuncture skills have literally changed my life and kept me moving though the highest levels of pain and disability, I have ms and back injuries including spondylitis as well as degenerative disc disease and Dr Hjort has done more for my health, mobility, and pain management than any other doctor or any pain medication, or any procedure that I have home through. He is a very cool, generous, compassionate, and smart doctor who I am blessed to have looking out for my health and wellness. I would wholeheartedly reccomend his chiropractic and accupuncture to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Awesome care and knowledge and expertise. By far my best experience with a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Hjort will fix you up within one to two visits and has a wonderful personality. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013