Ratings for Dr. Charles Matthews

This Dr. Is my hero! 5 years treatment. No migraine now for 7 months! He takes the time and listens . He is very thorough with blood work and tests. His goal is to get you your life back!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Matthews for 20 yrs and I have had tremendous results with chronic migraine control and in how often I get migraines. Dr.Matthews has great knowledge about how all medicines work together for your best health progress. He cares about how you are feeling and listens to your concerns, and today; that is rare. The office staff is also very helpful

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Mathews did nothing to help me.I have no insurance,yet still had no problem charging me to tell me too bad I can't afford botox. When I can afford it get another refural, in till then try meditation and yoga? Yeah right he really cares.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Matthews is brilliant and kind. He diagnosed me with a rare disorder and proposed a treatment plan which was very helpful until I could be seen by a specialist. He and his staff make your pain a priority and they even create a waiting room which is conducive to healing. I cannot say enough positive things about he and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr .Mathews is so helpful very knowledgeable. He has found issues that my others dr's were ignoring. I recommend him to anyone suffering from Migraines! Unlike the other big practices in town he will listen to you, they will work you in, actually call their patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Matthews continues to display poor judgement and doesn't take responsibility for his actions. Not fit to treat anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I feel like I have found a miracle in Dr. Matthews. I have been suffering severe migraines and neck pain for months and he has me on a new medication regimen that is working wonders so far. I am so happy I came here! I have told so many people about this practice and how pleased I am with the results.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

After going to numerous neurologists, I finally found Dr. Matthews. It was the best thing that had ever happened to me. He is very compassionate, and at the very least, makes you feel important.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

It can't be easy to work with patients that have chronic pain issues like migraines. Dr. Matthews is hands down the best specialist I've seen, and I actually feel like he knows me and cares about me. He doesn't just go through the motions. Always helpful with refill and samples, and trying to get to the root of the problem. I wouldn't change doctors for any amount of money, he's helped me that much!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

He will work with you until he finds the meds that will help you feel better. He takes time to listen to you and explain in detail your treatment plan. I would recommend him if you suffer from migraines

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014