Ratings for Dr. Kimberly R. Meabon

My wife and I went at the same time as new patients as we were looking for a dentist in the area instead of outside of town. We both felt that it was one of best "dentist experiences" either of us ever had. We are in our 60's by the way, so that is saying a lot! The staff was super friendly. The teeth cleaning experience was unbelievably pain and stress free. Dr. Meabon is personable and to the point, which we like. Very punctual on our day of the visit. And, they have a "good choice of magazines" according to my wife. While I waited, I played with a "homemade jarred find it game". Of course, it was for kids, but since I'm still a kid at heart it was great fun and you have to see it to get the idea. (I found all of the items except the heart and the staple!) We actually sent them a thank you card to say how great this visit was for us. We're grateful to have found this dentist's office.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The staff in this office is like the worst girls in High School. They do not speak to you when you come in and are not friendly. I have never been made to feel so out of place. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

This dentist is amazing! She has nice staff and is very understanding,

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Meabon's office for years, they are all the best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012