Ratings for Dr. Brel Clark

We received outstanding service. Dr. Clark made us knowledgeable of other issues that previous doctor's had failed to discussed. He is an AWESOME Optometrist and I would recommend others to him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

My husband and I went numerous times as nd finally decided to just go to another eye care provider. Will never go to wal mart again!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Awful Optometrist. Gave me the wrong prescription for contacts. Upon my follow up appointment with him I found out that it was the wrong prescription and he blamed it on the equipment. Had already ordered my contacts and can't get an exchange or a refund from the company. He cost me $150 for the wrong contacts and about $115 for his terrible services. Please do not use him!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Unfortunately, I did not have a positive experience with this physician. I completed the initial eye exam, and although I could not focus on nor read the letters at the end of the exam, I was told that because I guessed two of the letters correctly that I had 20/15 vision with the new prescription. I had to return to the facility on five separate occasions to ask for the physician/techs to please re-evaluate the prescription/glasses because I could not focus. On each of those return visits, I was sent away with glasses that were not appropriate for me. I had to go to another physician to be re-examined. Unfortunately, I wasn't surprised to learn that the prescription I received from Dr. Clark was wrong. Buyer/patient beware.....and physician, please listen to your patient.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Brel Clark's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

GHI