Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Milkie

I frequently see dr waldman and have a wonderful experience visiting the new berlin office. My husband and I recently visited the mayfair office and seen dr milkie. The front desk girl was extremely unfriendly. The visit was rushed and the dr did not seem to have time to address all issues. The nurse was speaking to other staff members demanding basicly yelling at them. We felt uncomfortable. Unethical all the way around. Although I love Dr waldman, Its day and night. I will only visit New Berlin and still highly recommend him, I Donot recommend Dr Milkie or his office. Dont waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Front desk staff Nikki worst most rude receptionist i ever dealt with in my 45Years for going to drs office, Treatment for laser to get rid of fungus does not work, Megan the medical assistant was rude as well, My family stopped going after i spent 1100 on treatements that did not work

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

We were interested in the laser treatment for toenail fungus because it we wanted to go a route that avoids ingesting medicines. I spoke at length with the receptionist about our concerns. After arriving at the office we were told by Dr. Milke that the treatment works best in conjunction with the prescription anti-fungal oral medication. We chose to forgo the medicine....the fungus did not disappear or even improve. Save the laser money and get the medicine for $4 at Walmart. Sorry we trusted them.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Christopher J. Milkie's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp