Ratings for Dr. Bill H. Halmi

Felt like I was being worked in a scam. All PA's; o sign of Halmi or reason why I was only seeing a PA. Terrible bedside manner the one time I did meet him. Got sense he does not like being a doctor. Felt like the PA was getting a commission on referral for both surgeon and blue light treatment specialist -- another PA where I had another disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have seen probably twenty different Phoenix metro dermatologists over the last thirty years due to my fair skin. I am constantly having basal and squamous cell carcinomas (skin cancers)removed. Dr. Halmi is so gentle! He's the only derm that I don't dread going to see.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Poor communicator, terrible bedside manner, 1 hour late with no apology and was sarcastic and rude. The absolute worst experience I have had with a medical professional

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Halmi cured my issues that other doctor's couldn't figure out! He is an amazing doctor...very compassionate and caring! Bring your skin problems to him! He also cured my son's acne and he now looks great for high school...no one needs to have acne if they go to Dr. Halmi he will cure it!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

He is one of the best if not the very best. Very caring and will answer any question you ask. He does not rush you out of his office gives you every minute you need.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Bill H. Halmi's Credentials

• French

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)