Dr. Katherine K. Beiting

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katherine K. Beiting

I have been here twice. The staff are friendly, professional and know what they're doing. Dr. Beiting answered my questions and was very thorough. I am really happy with the work done on my teeth. I have lived in the UK, Italy, South Africa and several U.S. states. I have been to many dentists and for me, this practice is up there with the best. (Melissa Brown)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

U used to like Dr. Beiting, but she became very commercial, trying to sell veneers, crowns, unnecessary filling, etc. I was very disappointed with her after certain incident. In addition, she is a bad listener: she asks you a question and then forgets your answer the next appointment and does her thing anyway. Disappointing.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Beiting's office is very professional and knowledgeable about dental care. What separates this dental practice from any of the others is their level of customer service and making sure their patients are more than satisfied with their experience. I would not trust my dental needs to anyone else in the Greater Cincinnati Area.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Going to the dentist is something most of us don't look forward to...Dr. Beiting has changed that fear for me !!! She is an incredible dentist with the 'bedside manner' of an Angel. She listens first and then explains everything she is doing...BEFORE and THROUGHOUT your procedure. I have had cleanings, fillings and a crown procedure by Dr. Beiting. She is the BEST dentist I have ever been to. Loved my whiter teeth after ZOOM also !!! If you're looking for a dentist ~ you will be in great hands with Dr. Katherine Beiting.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I've been a patient of Beiting for a few years. I was happy with her UNTIL her last work. She did fillings on my front teeth, and top white layer of the filling detached the next day, leaving yellow filling visible underneath. Now, if I want that fixed, new filling has to be done, meaning drilling the tooth even more which I'm not happy about. Also, she removed the corner of my tooth without me requesting it, which I absolutely dislike as it made my tooth crack & smaller. There's more to the story, but I'll leave it at that. Also, she charges more than other dental offices for the same procedures. I will not go back to her after the last incident.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Beiting and her staff are absolutely wonderful. I've been with Beiting Family dentistry for over 20 years, back with Dr. Daniel Beiting was the primary dentist, now that he's retired, his daughter-in-law runs the practice. From the receptionists (who have been there as far back as I can remember going there), to the dental hygenists, to Dr. Beiting herself, everyone goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable (massage chairs to help you relax and darkened safety goggles to block any stray water droplets and bright dental lights) and at ease. The office is very high tech, x-rays and scans are uploaded to computers and are visable to patients just moments after being captured. The staff makes sure you are aware of what's going on with your teeth and explains it in an easy to understand manner. Between the technological advancements and the amazing care, you won't find a better dentist!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

The most friendly staff and Dr. I have ever been around. Very knowledgeable. Everyone made me feel like I've been part of the family for years, and I was a new paitent.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Katherine K. Beiting's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Beiting Family Dentistry, I offer a variety of cosmetic, preventative, and restorative dental care options, including teeth whitening, Invisalign®, ultrasonic cleanings, full mouth rehabilitation, and more. As a highly trained and experienced general dentist, I am passionate about helping patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles using the latest materials and techniques available. In order to expand on my knowledge and skillset, I take continuing education courses and stay active in the dental community, maintaining membership in the American Dental Association and several other esteemed organizations. Above all, I truly enjoy forming unique relationships with each and every individual as I help them attain a smile they are proud to reveal.

• English