Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Latzko

Dr. Latzko was all smiles and friendliness when she was "sure" what my problem was. When it turned out she was completely wrong she became disinterested and dismissive and basically told me that I would have to live with it. Her staff was the absolute worst. I was put on hold for 15 minutes and then hung up on and when I called back literally before I could speak the person answering recognized my phone number as the person who had been on hold and began berating me for "not holding on the line." When I told them *they* had disconnected me she got even more hostile and told me she had actual patients in the office and couldn't talk to me. That was a Friday and I now have no way to call the office to ask them an important question until Monday. Please note, this doctor is a pharmacist with a DO degree. Suggest you go to an actual MD.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I was treated for a Kidney Stone. I went to another doctor because I had a problem. After being in the operating room for a very long time, my wife was told that my tube had almost been perforated. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I just started going to Dr. Latzko for severe bladder problems, involving lack of voiding. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and I know she will help me fix this horrible problem. I'm not too impressed with her staff. They never convey my messages to her. I highly recommend her, I'm glad she is helping me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr. Latzko is very knowledgable, kind and helpful. She had a nice bedside manner and always makes sure I feel comfortable during procedures. She also called to follow up after one procedure when I was not feeling well after. A+ doctor! I travel form Pa to see her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

the doctor was GREAT. she made me feel at ease, and performed all the neccessary tests. i'll go to her all the time. i had prostate cancer and it took me 10 years to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Latzko is extremely competent, compassionate and follows up. She helped confirm the fact that I had testicular cancer and performed the necessary orchiechtomy. The surgery was flawless with no problems during the recovery period. She even followed up after chemo to see how I was doing. Fantastic lady and I am now clean 2 years!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

I went to see Dr. Latzko for Preemptive measures regarding a family history of inherited enlargement and cancer of the prostate gland. She did a physical exmination and ordered a blood test stating it felt larger then a mans my age should.I went for the blood work . Her staff told me the Doctor wanted to see me back at the office regarding the results of the test. My PSA was 1.2 .The records were then sent to my PCP who after Dr Latzko ordered addictional a CT for testing . My PCP who isn't an expert in urology said my PSA levels were completely in normal range only a 4.0 would warrant a CT . I have to agree with the last sentiments about her knowledge . She caused a lot of unnecessary stress to myself without any apology .I think she was too embarrassed perhaps County colleges are giving out doctorate degrees. Please find a doctor who knows their own speciality as she doesn't have a clue .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Karen M. Latzko's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ