Ratings for Dr. Kate B. Mayes

I went to this doctor when I first moved to Aiken. Don't make the same mistake as me. This doctor should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Very pleased with my visit to Dr.Mayes' Medical Day Spa. Dr. Mayes was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. She made me feel very comfortable, and encouraged me to do my own research on different procedures. She told me up front the cost of the procedure, made recommendations, and follow-up was just as pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

She made it a point that I left happy and I did. :-) Will deffinatly keep seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

This is not a professional DR in the least! I went in and spent almost 400 on her makeup line, for her to talk down to me like I am trash. Her staff is rude, ever changing and her only concern is the person I went in there with working for her for free.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

great doctor, down-to-earth, spent time figuring out my problems & even got me off $300 of my meds by helping me lose weight! I highly recommend this MD.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

My wait was almost 2 hours. She was on her phone or talking with her husband the whole time. When she did put her phone down for a few moments and let me speak it seemed as if she fell asleep. I'm shocked she is in business. She was also eating candy and drinking soda but tried to talk to me about a weight loss plan. ( I'm 5'6 and 115lbs ) Do not recommend and will not return.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

I'm a patient of Dr. Mayes and I can truly say that she has been and continues to be a blessing to me. She believes in getting to the root of the problem instead of just medicating. She listens and will explain what she believes to be your problem until you fully understand. She opened my eyes to alot of things I had no idea were contributing to my problem. She is in the process of opening a spa upstairs in her practice but it in no way affects her treatment of her patients. Speaking of her spa she has the newest in cutting edge treatment including the Exilis machine that normally you would have to drive all the way to Atlanta to utilize. It's amazing! You will come out looking and feeling like a million bucks! I strongly encourage you to give Dr. Mayes a chance. She has changed my life tremendously and I'm sure she can be helpful to you as well. It's been a long time since I've had a doctor I could trust and it's a good feeling to know I have one now!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Very unproffessional, always late, sometimes we wited 2 hrs. to see her. She was very unorganized, vulgar lanquage... terrible, will never return.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I went to her several months ago and was very upset with what I saw. Had to wait forever in the office, was quoted one price and when I went to pay it was 100.00 more than was quoted. Was on her blackberry most of the time and acted like she was high on something. Not a good feeling about this doctor when I left and I have not been back since.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Kate B. Mayes's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med