Ratings for Dr. Dean A. Drezner

This is the first review I have ever written, but I wanted to relay my terrible experience with this doctor. This was by far the most unsympathetic, arrogant, and rude professional I have ever encountered. He answered none of my questions and raised his voice when I told him that my double ear infection was painful. I left his office in tears and would never ever recommended this "doctor" to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Drezner was extremely rude and arrogant. He did not complete a thorough examine yet charged me a full amount. He did not answer my questions and was very abrupt and condescending in his questioning. I think he was in the room for about four minutes. He offered no help at all. By far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. Saw another ent the next day who diagnosed the problem and offered informative perspective. Horrible bedside manner and a very pompous attitude. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Staff and Doctor showed annoyance after I questioned a bill - then doctor hurt my left ear with painful water deluge and have had middle ear infections ever since.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Drezner recently performed a tonsilectomy on me (adult male) and from the initial visit through the surgery and beyond he was comforting and a pleasure to be with. I was one of the "lucky" few who had bleeding afterwards, and he saw me at 5:30am when it happened. THAT is a good doctor! Thank you Dr. Drezner!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr drezner has the worst bed side manners.I had taken by 3 year old to him and he was very rude.From the very start he was in a foul mood and my questions were answered with arrogance.He was not ready to discuus other options of treatment.Never ever take ur chid to him.Worst Worst Worst

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Dean A. Drezner's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)