Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Chodos

Dr. Chodos surgically repaired my fractured right ankle in 1014. He is an extremely pleasant, professional and competent surgeon. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I was lucky enough that Dr Chodos was on call when I went to the ER for an ongoing foot problem. He was the smartest doctor. His up beat attitude put me at ease which when you are in the ER is not an easy thing to do. Since then, I've had to be taken off work to have surgery & he NEVER left me for lack of money or insurance. Dr Chodos was born to do what he does & you can totally tell he LOVES what he does. AWESOME bed side manner! And easy on the eyes too... :) This man took the time to properly diagnose me & heal me. Because of Dr Chodos I will have TWO feet (I had other "doctors" tell me I should amputate) two feet that work, & I will forever ask the LORD to bless this true doctor. If all doctors were even half of what Dr Chodos is this world would be filled with a bunch of healthy people! If you're lucky enough to meet Dr Chodos, you'll see what I mean. Hooray for Dr Marc Chodos! I love you man!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Top doctor. spent a lot of time with me. much more complete than anyone else I've seen.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I went in to see Dr. Chodos for an ongoing problem with an arthritic right big toe. He had x-rays taken of them the same day as my appointment. He cam in and spent at least 30 minutes explaining my options and the good and bad points of surgery. He never pressured me into any treatment. Based on his recommendations and his opinion that I was too young to have the bone fused we decided to take a wait and see approach with some orthodics. I am going to set up another appointment with him for symptoms which appear to be plantar fasciitis. I have been to podiatrists before but they have been of little help and if I am going to have to have surgery at some point then I would appreciate someone who is an orthopedic surgeon perform it.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Marc D. Chodos's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI