Ratings for Dr. Lauren M. Cooper

What a great experience!!! I have been wanting to get rid of my double chin but I was always afraid of having surgery. I saw that Dr. Cooper offered a few option that were non surgical so I decided to have a consult. That was the best decision I ever made. I went with the Infini laser and I am so happy with the way my profile looks. Absolutely amazed with Dr. Cooper’s work.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Cooper is simply amazing. I started seeing her about a year ago when I turned 40. She is a true expert when it comes to Botox. I can't believe how much more rested and radiant I look...and, the best part is that you would not know I did anything...it just looks natural...like I just got back from vacation. I have had so many compliments on how great it looks, and I highly recommend Dr. Cooper to family and friends. She also did voluma is my cheek area, and this also looks wonderful. She is a genius!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Extremely satisfied with my Juvederm treatment. I will definitely be returning to see Dr. Cooper again.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

This was my first visit to Dr. Cooper. The entire experience was absolutely amazing! Her office staff was great and her nurse was so helpful. To top it off my condition completely healed in no time. This was truly an amazing visit.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Thank you for making me look 10 years younger!! This is coming from a male patient. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Cooper is a gem. I see her for Botox and Juvederm. She makes me look rested and better, not fake and twenty years younger. I like that. I recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

When my previous doctor in the group, Dr. Goldfaden, retired from practice, I was scheduled with Dr. Cooper for my psoriasis. Dr. Goldfaden had been my doctor for three years and, while she had always been super kind and caring, my psoriasis was not improving to my satisfaction. Dr. Cooper told me that I needed to be on more potent steroids and that I needed to increase my light therapy substantially. After about three weeks under Dr. Cooper's care, my psoriasis began to subside. After 3 months, it is almost completely gone!!!!!!! Dr. Cooper is less "chatty" than some other doctors I see, but she really knows her stuff and takes a very practical and aggressive approach to treating her patients. I recommend Dr. Cooper highly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Some people have commented negatively on Dr. Cooper. I have been her patient for over a year now and I love her. She gives me a thorough skin exam every six months and takes the time to explain my moles to me. She always asks me if I have any questions before leaving the room. When I was diagnoses with malignant melanoma, Dr. Cooper spent over 45 minutes with me on the phone, telling me that although my diagnosis was a serious one, she would be with me every step of the way and together we would fight it. She has kept her word and always manages to see me the same day if I notice a new mole that has appeared on me or an existing one that has grown. Her nurse Janean is always very nice to me as well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The best place to go for skin care. I am a very active 50 year old mother of 4 children; my youngest child is three years old. I have had Botox and laser treatment to remove veins and sun damage (red & brown spots) from my face and neck. The procedure has taken years of aging off my face. I also had Sclerotherapy treatments. The procedure went great, very little pain (pin prick). Dr. Cooper and her staff couldn't have been nicer. I felt very satisfied and am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ