Ratings for Dr. Lauren M. Cooper

This was my first visit to Dr. Cooper. The entire experience was absolutely amazing! Her office staff was great and her nurse was so helpful. To top it off my condition completely healed in no time. This was truly an amazing visit.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Thank you for making me look 10 years younger!! This is coming from a male patient. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Cooper is a gem. I see her for Botox and Juvederm. She makes me look rested and better, not fake and twenty years younger. I like that. I recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

When my previous doctor in the group, Dr. Goldfaden, retired from practice, I was scheduled with Dr. Cooper for my psoriasis. Dr. Goldfaden had been my doctor for three years and, while she had always been super kind and caring, my psoriasis was not improving to my satisfaction. Dr. Cooper told me that I needed to be on more potent steroids and that I needed to increase my light therapy substantially. After about three weeks under Dr. Cooper's care, my psoriasis began to subside. After 3 months, it is almost completely gone!!!!!!! Dr. Cooper is less "chatty" than some other doctors I see, but she really knows her stuff and takes a very practical and aggressive approach to treating her patients. I recommend Dr. Cooper highly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Some people have commented negatively on Dr. Cooper. I have been her patient for over a year now and I love her. She gives me a thorough skin exam every six months and takes the time to explain my moles to me. She always asks me if I have any questions before leaving the room. When I was diagnoses with malignant melanoma, Dr. Cooper spent over 45 minutes with me on the phone, telling me that although my diagnosis was a serious one, she would be with me every step of the way and together we would fight it. She has kept her word and always manages to see me the same day if I notice a new mole that has appeared on me or an existing one that has grown. Her nurse Janean is always very nice to me as well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The best place to go for skin care. I am a very active 50 year old mother of 4 children; my youngest child is three years old. I have had Botox and laser treatment to remove veins and sun damage (red & brown spots) from my face and neck. The procedure has taken years of aging off my face. I also had Sclerotherapy treatments. The procedure went great, very little pain (pin prick). Dr. Cooper and her staff couldn't have been nicer. I felt very satisfied and am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Lauren Cooper's staff is very friendly and her knowledge alone is worth the trip all the way from central New Jersey. I have always left with a good experience and highly recommend her to others looking for a dermatologist in Northern NJ.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I normally don't post ratings, but I definitely had to make the exception for Dr. Cooper who did a great job making my face look 10 years younger. I love all the compliments I have received from my friends and coworkers. :)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Cooper and her team are TOP NOTCH! She addressed my hair loss in a very caring way. That is very rare nowadays.

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ