You may also like

Dr. Lauren Cooper's staff is very friendly and her knowledge alone is worth the trip all the way from central New Jersey. I have always left with a good experience and highly recommend her to others looking for a dermatologist in Northern NJ.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I normally don't post ratings, but I definitely had to make the exception for Dr. Cooper who did a great job making my face look 10 years younger. I love all the compliments I have received from my friends and coworkers. :)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Cooper is amazing! She took care of all my acne problems.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I went to see Dr. Cooper for my first screening. She asked a few questions while looking at her computer screen, and barely looked at my body, certainly was not thorough, was not even polite. Never again.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I took my elderly mother to Dr Coopers office two years in a row. The first time the office staff had cancelled the appointment and never called us to reschedule. When we went for this scheduled appointment we had to reschedule and return another day. My mother is in Assisted Living and is very anxious especially about visiting Doctors and this was traumatic for her. We were given an Appointment card for one year after that visit for my mother's next annual check up. When we arrived for this appointment for which my mother had the appointment card we were told that there was no appointment scheduled and that the doctor did not schedule appointments more than six months out.Because we had a card which showed that the office had indeed scheduled an appointment 12 months out, the rude staff agreed to squeeze my mother in however we had to wait for at least 45 minutes. The doctor and the staff were extremely rude and the doctor did not thoroughly examine my mother's entire body as she should in an annual check up. We will never return.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE I was there to be treated for precancer cells. Dr Cooper was giving me a full body check-up. I've had routine check-ups by other dermatologists, they are suppose to shine a light, look behind ears, between toes, etc. Dr. Cooper never bother to look at any of those places or half of my body. Ask if I had any questions, and out the door. I really feel I now need to make another appointment with a REAL PHYSICIAN to do a job she should have done in the first place. If this were a store - I'd want a FULL REFUND!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Cooper for years. Today I went to make an appointment for myself and my son. I was told Dr. Cooper does not see patients with acne. I would only be able to see a NP. No Thank You and GOOD BYE!! I will go to someone else. Hmmm a dermatologist who won't treat a person with acne...isn't that what a dermatologist is supposed to do!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Fantastic Doctor. , I have going to her for 5 years. She spot on,

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

She has been my skin doctor since I was a child. I feel like she is family. She is professional and no-nonsense. What I like the most about going to her is that, out of all the doctors I go to ( I see many because I had a kidney transplant 7 years ago) she keeps me waiting the least. I think the longest I have sat in her waiting room is 15 minutes. Sometimes I sit for over an hour in other doctors’ waiting rooms. Even when I only wait for 5 or 6 minutes in the treatment room waiting to see her, she always apologizes for the wait. She is a very nice lady and a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lauren Cooper's staff is very friendly and her knowledge alone is worth the trip all the way from central New Jersey. I have always left with a good experi..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I normally don't post ratings, but I definitely had to make the exception for Dr. Cooper who did a great job making my face look 10 years younger. I love all t..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooper and her team are TOP NOTCH! She addressed my hair loss in a very caring way. That is very rare nowadays. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooper is amazing! She took care of all my acne problems."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Cooper for my first screening. She asked a few questions while looking at her computer screen, and barely looked at my body, certainly was not..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I took my elderly mother to Dr Coopers office two years in a row. The first time the office staff had cancelled the appointment and never called us to reschedul..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE I was there to be treated for precancer cells. Dr Cooper was giving me a full body check-up. I've had routine chec..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Cooper for years. Today I went to make an appointment for myself and my son. I was told Dr. Cooper does not see patients with acne. I..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor. , I have going to her for 5 years. She spot on, "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my skin doctor since I was a child. I feel like she is family. She is professional and no-nonsense. What I like the most about going to her is t..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good (well, kind of) experience with Dr. Cooper and I want to share it. I brought in my son to see her because his acne has worsened over the past..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooper is simply awesome. I took my elderly mother to her yesterday for a skin cancer screening. Dr. Cooper was very concerned about one lesion on my moth..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to two other docs for scalp problem with no success. Based on my father's advice, I saw Dr. Cooper last week. My father has been going to her for..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe there have been no negative reports regarding the poor treatment Dr. Lauren M. Cooper gives her patients. My nephew took my 90 year old father..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Visited the Mo-town location a few times. Dr. Cooper was able to diagnose my problem right away. Offered specific treatment options. I liked her direct to th..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch dermatalogist. Wouldnt go anywhere else."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Cooper and found her to be very nice and professional."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Cooper for routine skin checks for years. I have never had any complaints about Dr. Cooper or the office staff. I have a history of s..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cooper and get entire staff are very professional, caring. I've been treated for minor growth which has been removed. I'm very pleased with the way it loo..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cooper has been taking care of me for many years . I go to her for my annual skin cancer screenings and I know i am getting great care. I have also had the b..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Cooper for years and I love her. She has never pushed any "cosmetic" procedure on me, although I actually do go to her for BOTOX and..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude. No bedside manner. "Get it, get out attitude." Forget dermatology, let's do cosmetic procedures that cost a fortune. Money hungry. Uncleanly office -..."

September 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=26858'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=26858'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014