You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lauren M. Cooper

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Cooper is a gem. I see her for Botox and Juvederm. She makes me look rested and better, not fake and twenty years younger. I like that. I recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

When my previous doctor in the group, Dr. Goldfaden, retired from practice, I was scheduled with Dr. Cooper for my psoriasis. Dr. Goldfaden had been my doctor for three years and, while she had always been super kind and caring, my psoriasis was not improving to my satisfaction. Dr. Cooper told me that I needed to be on more potent steroids and that I needed to increase my light therapy substantially. After about three weeks under Dr. Cooper's care, my psoriasis began to subside. After 3 months, it is almost completely gone!!!!!!! Dr. Cooper is less "chatty" than some other doctors I see, but she really knows her stuff and takes a very practical and aggressive approach to treating her patients. I recommend Dr. Cooper highly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Some people have commented negatively on Dr. Cooper. I have been her patient for over a year now and I love her. She gives me a thorough skin exam every six months and takes the time to explain my moles to me. She always asks me if I have any questions before leaving the room. When I was diagnoses with malignant melanoma, Dr. Cooper spent over 45 minutes with me on the phone, telling me that although my diagnosis was a serious one, she would be with me every step of the way and together we would fight it. She has kept her word and always manages to see me the same day if I notice a new mole that has appeared on me or an existing one that has grown. Her nurse Janean is always very nice to me as well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The best place to go for skin care. I am a very active 50 year old mother of 4 children; my youngest child is three years old. I have had Botox and laser treatment to remove veins and sun damage (red & brown spots) from my face and neck. The procedure has taken years of aging off my face. I also had Sclerotherapy treatments. The procedure went great, very little pain (pin prick). Dr. Cooper and her staff couldn't have been nicer. I felt very satisfied and am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Lauren Cooper's staff is very friendly and her knowledge alone is worth the trip all the way from central New Jersey. I have always left with a good experience and highly recommend her to others looking for a dermatologist in Northern NJ.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I normally don't post ratings, but I definitely had to make the exception for Dr. Cooper who did a great job making my face look 10 years younger. I love all the compliments I have received from my friends and coworkers. :)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Cooper is amazing! She took care of all my acne problems.

Dr. Lauren M. Cooper's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for making me look 10 years younger!! This is coming from a male patient. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. :)"

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooper is a gem. I see her for Botox and Juvederm. She makes me look rested and better, not fake and twenty years younger. I like that. I recommend her ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When my previous doctor in the group, Dr. Goldfaden, retired from practice, I was scheduled with Dr. Cooper for my psoriasis. Dr. Goldfaden had been my doctor ..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Some people have commented negatively on Dr. Cooper. I have been her patient for over a year now and I love her. She gives me a thorough skin exam every six mo..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best place to go for skin care. I am a very active 50 year old mother of 4 children; my youngest child is three years old. I have had Botox and laser treatm..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lauren Cooper's staff is very friendly and her knowledge alone is worth the trip all the way from central New Jersey. I have always left with a good experi..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I normally don't post ratings, but I definitely had to make the exception for Dr. Cooper who did a great job making my face look 10 years younger. I love all t..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooper and her team are TOP NOTCH! She addressed my hair loss in a very caring way. That is very rare nowadays. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooper is amazing! She took care of all my acne problems."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Cooper for my first screening. She asked a few questions while looking at her computer screen, and barely looked at my body, certainly was not..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I took my elderly mother to Dr Coopers office two years in a row. The first time the office staff had cancelled the appointment and never called us to reschedul..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE I was there to be treated for precancer cells. Dr Cooper was giving me a full body check-up. I've had routine chec..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Cooper for years. Today I went to make an appointment for myself and my son. I was told Dr. Cooper does not see patients with acne. I..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor. , I have going to her for 5 years. She spot on, "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my skin doctor since I was a child. I feel like she is family. She is professional and no-nonsense. What I like the most about going to her is t..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good (well, kind of) experience with Dr. Cooper and I want to share it. I brought in my son to see her because his acne has worsened over the past..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooper is simply awesome. I took my elderly mother to her yesterday for a skin cancer screening. Dr. Cooper was very concerned about one lesion on my moth..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to two other docs for scalp problem with no success. Based on my father's advice, I saw Dr. Cooper last week. My father has been going to her for..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe there have been no negative reports regarding the poor treatment Dr. Lauren M. Cooper gives her patients. My nephew took my 90 year old father..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Visited the Mo-town location a few times. Dr. Cooper was able to diagnose my problem right away. Offered specific treatment options. I liked her direct to th..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch dermatalogist. Wouldnt go anywhere else."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Cooper and found her to be very nice and professional."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Cooper for routine skin checks for years. I have never had any complaints about Dr. Cooper or the office staff. I have a history of s..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cooper and get entire staff are very professional, caring. I've been treated for minor growth which has been removed. I'm very pleased with the way it loo..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cooper has been taking care of me for many years . I go to her for my annual skin cancer screenings and I know i am getting great care. I have also had the b..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Cooper for years and I love her. She has never pushed any "cosmetic" procedure on me, although I actually do go to her for BOTOX and..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude. No bedside manner. "Get it, get out attitude." Forget dermatology, let's do cosmetic procedures that cost a fortune. Money hungry. Uncleanly office -..."

September 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=26858'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=26858'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014