Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Mayfield

Dr Mayfield is a God send to our Medical Community and to Des Moines. He is one of the Most Wonderful Kind Caring And Very Good Surgeon!!! I am honored to have worked in his presence and respect him beyond words!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Mayfield took time to explain and listen before my unplanned gallbladder surgery. He was patient and caring even though I was anxious. I am an RN and am very pleased with the care I have received from him and his staff in his office and at Lutheran Hospital and the outcome of the surgery. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Mayfield has been one of the most attentive doctors I have dealt with.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I asked a Dr. friend who he recommended for hernia surgery and was given a name. I looked him up and none of his reviewers would recommend him. Then I asked a nurse and she gave me the name of where she had worked and loved but their ratings were some great but some bad. I did more research and found Dr. Mayfield. He too his time to explain to me what was gong to happen. I had a question and even though he had left for the day he came back in to meet with me to make sure I was ok. I would recommend Dr. Mayfield and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Timothy P. Mayfield's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Unicare