Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm

The Dr. and staff are very friendly, helpful and caring. It is a pleasure to come to his office. I love my new nose. It looks fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

AWESOME. Dr Bruce Chisholm exceeded my expectations. Perfect and flawless every visit. I would not go anywhere else. I recommend Dr. bruce to everyone. Everyone should have a chisholm experience. Plus, I loved all the ladies. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Chisholm always gives you his best. He is wonderful to know and his skill is perfection. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Very attentive staff...great follow up. My internist referred me to Dr. chisholm and he says it's the best facelift he has ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I was totally pleased with the outcome of my eyelid surgery. The staff prepared me well for what to expect and I was not disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have already recommended Dr. Chisholm to my friends. He is excellent. I love that I do not look different after my facelift and laser skin resurfacing except for the wrinkles are gone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I came out to Rancho Mirage from laguna beach with good reason. Dr. Chisholm is an expert, artistic and compassionate. He does what is right for your personality-without overdoing. His entire staff is top notch. Head inland for a A++++ DOC.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The girls are all very sweet and hospitable. Wait time is not ling. Very smooth and satisfying experience. Dr. Chisholm repaired my previous plastic surgery with another surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

The whole process from consult to surgery to postcard was seamless. My co-workers referred me and I felt complete confidence from day one. Great plastic surgery result. My face is many years younger after the face and eyelid surgery.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very professional, Calming, Reassuring. Staff great. California's best plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med