Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm

My lower eyelids never looked this good. Thank you for an outstanding experience.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I would not allow any other doctor touch my face except Dr. Chisholm. He is the best. I am very happy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

No one can touch this office...everyone is extraordinarily professional and caring. Dr. C. is an amazing artist and plastic surgeon. No one can compete with Dr. Chisholm.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Chisholm and his entire staff are wonderful. From the first appointment on I felt cared for and each step of the way. Dr. Chisholm is easy to talk with and open to my thoughts. He is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend. The staff is without a doubt knowledgable, kind and I never feel hurried through any appointment.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Chisholm and his staff are warm, friendly, professional and so helpful. I have recommended Dr. Chisholm to many friends and will use him again when needed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

The office staff is professional and kind. They were always there for me. Dr. Chisholm took all the time I needed to explain my facelift, skin resurfacing and eyelid options. I look like I had hoped. Like I did 10 years ago. Loved coming to see you all in the office.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Chisholm made my nose look natural and the wonderful staff helped so much with my recovery. Special thanks to Kelly and Angie.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I was nervous that he would do too much, but he and the staff listened and I could not be more pleased with the results after six weeks.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Very professional. Both doctor and staff. Very clear instruction before and after my procedure. I was never in the dark as to what I should do before, during or after. I would and have recommended Dr. Chisholm and all staff to friends.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very happy with my results. Angie and Kelly and Darla are super kind. Dr. Chisholm is the best.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1995)

Oxford