Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm

Very pleased. I am happy with my face. Dr. Chisholm is great and staff is the best. I will do plastic surgery again.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

The staff are always available to listen if any concerns. Very happy with results.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

The staff could not be more friendly or attractive. The doctor has the best bedside manner by far of any doctor I have ever had. I enjoy his positive attitude and happy disposition that alone would bring me back for other elective procedures.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I asked Dr. Chisholm to show my big blue eyes again and he did. Everyone has commented how gorgeous my eyes look. The staff is incredible. Love Love Love this place, cannot say enough good things. Several of my friends are coming to have work done as well.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Chisholm is very friendly and made me feel comfortable with my surgery. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

SIMPLY THE BEST Dr Chisholm is exceptional in every way..He is an amazing and expert surgeon ..Dr Chisholm is also kind, compassionate, gorgeous and so down to earth..He will listen to your concerns and give you wonderful advise. .All his staff are very professional and make you feel like family and will look after your every need. Dr Chisholm is the only plastic surgeon I would ever allow to touch my face and I will travel from Canada to do so..I will recommend Dr Chisholm every opportunity I get. Marilyn M

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I went to Dr Chisholm because I heard he was the best and was referred to him by my doctor....he is the best. I am very happy with my results. The results are amazing. Healing was very fast. I recommend him without reservation. Marie

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

I had a facelift, chin lipo, cheek implants, brow lift, upper and lower eyes done, under eye laser. The staff is FABULOUS. The doctor is incredibly talented. I'm 5 weeks post-op and am being told you can't even tell I had this work done (except for the fabulous results). I'm still a bit swollen, but don't have the facelift look that so many doctors give. I would recommend this doctor for any procedure. He's adorable; too!! His prices are very, very reasonable. He's very, very busy due to the number of patients who refer him to others. It's sooooo worth it to go to Palm Springs and Dr. Chisholm for your plastic surgery needs. I couldn't say enough about his staff and their kind and caring ways. They really do care and are worth their weight in gold! Gail W.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Great surgeon with a wonderful bedside mannor! Thilled with my results. Would recommend to my friends. Staff was always courteous and anwsered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA