Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm

This is the second time in 20 years I have had my face and neck work performed by Dr. Chisholm. Very satisfied and happy again. .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My experience has been amazing. The doctor and staff were so great. We live about an hour away and its been well worth our multiple trips to the office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Love Love Love Dr. Chisholm and staff. Been coming for over 20 years. Always great. Love everything they do.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Chisholm and staff are amazing, caring, attentive and very accessible. I am completely satisfied with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

The best overall. Great staff, great surgeon, great service. I will send all my patients your way.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

16 years ago I had Dr. Chisholm do my brow lift which is still looking great today. I came back for a mini facelift. The result was perfect as I knew it would be. I recommend anyone who is looking for the best to come to Dr. Chisholm. Lots of love to all the girls in the office. You guys are awesome.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Natural facelift result...I look 10 years younger. My eyes and lasered skin look beautiful too. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I knew there was an issue I needed to address and I knew Bruce was the person for the job. I did not ask many questions because I knew Bruce's reputation. Never gave it a second thought. All perfect.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Chisholm did a derma filler on me and after all my horrific side effects and illness I found out from the FDA the product he used was not FDA approved for the area of my face..

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am thrilled. The office staff is attentive and nice. Will gladly use Dr. Chisholm in the future for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1995)

GHI