Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm

I was totally pleased with the outcome of my eyelid surgery. The staff prepared me well for what to expect and I was not disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have already recommended Dr. Chisholm to my friends. He is excellent. I love that I do not look different after my facelift and laser skin resurfacing except for the wrinkles are gone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I came out to Rancho Mirage from laguna beach with good reason. Dr. Chisholm is an expert, artistic and compassionate. He does what is right for your personality-without overdoing. His entire staff is top notch. Head inland for a A++++ DOC.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The girls are all very sweet and hospitable. Wait time is not ling. Very smooth and satisfying experience. Dr. Chisholm repaired my previous plastic surgery with another surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

The whole process from consult to surgery to postcard was seamless. My co-workers referred me and I felt complete confidence from day one. Great plastic surgery result. My face is many years younger after the face and eyelid surgery.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very professional, Calming, Reassuring. Staff great. California's best plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Results were exactly what I expected. I would recommend Dr. Chisholm for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Chisholm and his entire staff are professional, caring, cheerful and completely accommodating. My experience could not have gone better. I am completely happy with the results of the facelift, laser and eyelid surgery. My procedure was outlined at the consult and everything went according to plan. No surprises. I highly recommend Dr. Chisholm and his plastic surgery office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Very pleased. I am happy with my face. Dr. Chisholm is great and staff is the best. I will do plastic surgery again.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

The staff are always available to listen if any concerns. Very happy with results.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA