Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm

I wanted a look so people would say 'you look so rested' and that is exactly what they are saying.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Excellent experience. Great doctor. I highly recommend without a doubt.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Honestly, I would not go anywhere else. I trust Dr. Chisholm with his advice and decisions. The entire staff is friendly, courteous and knowledgable. I constantly refer friends.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

My experience with Dr. Chisholm was excellent. I felt they thought of every eventuality that might occur and made provisions for it. I am very pleased with the results of my face and eyelid surgery. Very caring and supportive staff. .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

He took me from looking like a saggy old woman to very pretty. I wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I found the entire staff to be very knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Dr. Chisholm is well regarded in the field of plastic/cosmetic surgery with the hands of an artist. Great personality too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Chisholm is the best plastic surgeon in the valley. I am completely satisfied with the facelift result. Thank you. The staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Doctor Chisholm and his staff are the most wonderful and skilled people. Very curteous and caring medical staff. My facelift is natural looking and I love it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Chisholm. I am totally happy and satisfied with the results of my facelift and highly recommend Dr. C to any one seeking plastic surgery. A true professional with great results. He could not have a better staff. they are all professional, helpful, warm and above all genuinely caring. It is a total pleasure dealing with each staff member. Bottom line...THEY ARE THE BEST PLASTIC SURGERY OFFICE IN THE COUNTRY.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The experience at 'Office Chisholm' was wonderful. All parties involved could not have been nicer.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Bruce B. Chisholm's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal