Ratings for Dr. Karen J. Johnson-Adamson

Dr. Adamson is a caring, knowledgeable, patient doctor who spends quality time with her patients. She provides comprehensive care, working with any other doctors that you have to see to ensure that any medical issues that you have are addressed and resolved. She has an excellent bedside manner which makes you feel completely comfortable working with her!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Adamson is really great - she's punctual and approachable, and I very much trust her with my health. There is no office staff from what I can see, and I actually think that works in her favor, since she doesn't overbook.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Adamson is a phenomenal doctor. She is very patient, knowledgeable, organized and detail-oriented. She actually spends time talking to you about your overall health before she starts the exam. I've been her patient for several years now and I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes to see her and that's rare. If you are looking for a doctor that cares about you and your well-being and has a great bedside manner, she is definitely the doctor for you!! I wish more doctors were like her!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Karen J. Johnson-Adamson's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1980)