Ratings for Dr. Dean R. Silver

Dr Silver took the time to answer all my questions and out of the three doctors I consulted with, was the only one to offer me treatment choices that would best fit my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent doctor who takes the time to listen and truly cares. I saw him just after a heart attack and he likely saved my life. He did thorough blood analysis followed up by chelation therapy, ozone treatment and other treatments. Toxins and heavy metals were removed from my system (that I didn't even know I had). Dr. Silver is extremely knowledgeable and seeks solutions other than just pill prescriptions. I recommend him strongly without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I feel that they did give me the attention I needed and took 1000's of dollars in tests and then cut me loose...don't feel they really care about their patients, just want to make money....ripoffs, but love you in the beginning.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I received exceptional care. Dr. Silver got to the root of my problems and treated me with amazing results. Other doctors were unable to diagnose or produce results for my health issues.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Dean R. Silver's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)