Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Georgsson

I like Dr. Georgsson very much but her staff is a mess. The nurse that schedules endoscopy's is excellent but the phone staff horrible,UGH. We have had multiple issues with them not knowing, being rude and just plain not at all helpful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

A large cancerous tumor was found just 5 yrs. after a previous colonoscopy where she found no polyps. Then after several months another gastroenterologist did a colonoscopy on me for a follow up and found another cancerous growth which had been over looked by her. I obviously would caution anyone from trusting her. I found the office chaotic and rushed.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I thought she was nice, listened well, and gave feedback. however, she did seem very rushed and a bit distant. I think she is a good doctor and would recommend her. I definitely think she knows her stuff...and that is whats important

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Very disengaged. Seemed more interested in what time it was than listening to what I had to say. No warmth at all. Went to see her because she was a woman, but was less caring and empathic than any of my male doctors. When I pointed this out she was not apologetic, and seemed annoyed. Would not recommend her to anyone and will not make this mistake again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

I had suffered from IBS for years and Dr. georgsson tested me for gluten intolerance. The results have been amazing. It was great having a woman doctor as this is such an embarassing subject, Thanks dr. Georgsoon !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Doesn't return phone calls. Still waiting on results of test done weeks ago. Appointment canceled less than an hour before I was due to come in because she still had not looked at my results yet. Seems disorganized and not very caring. Maybe she's good but I felt like a number and like she doesn't really listen. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Maria A. Georgsson's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flemington, NJ