Ratings for Dr. M. Farrukh Nizam

Dr. Nizam was very helpful to me and I look forward to being a patient for a long, long time. It was obvious he's quite knowledgeable - his kindness and care was above and beyond. The staff is not good at all!!!! It's almost hard to believe.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Nizam has a very pleasant demeanor. He has a lot of knowledge and offers suggestions for how to remedy the situation. Realized my Blood Pressure was high and patient had difficulty finding location. Offerered to have blood pressure recheck prior to leaving office.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

The first time at this office was quite pleasant. I had an appt for my daughter to get an EEG and I arrive at the office and it was closed. No note and the service didn't know why they were closed. I'm disappointed and hope they call me back with a good reason. Unhappy new patient.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Nizam has a pleasant demeanor. In my opinion, the staff members' efficiency can certainly be improved.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014