You may also like

Ratings for Cheryl Ann Zimmerman

Shes amazing, listens and helps with everything. You will be happy with her! Very professional.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I thought she was very knowledgeable and helpful. She was very polite to me and my child. I have used her services several times in the past and am now considering her as my primary care provider. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is searching for a health care provider.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

What a rude woman--she was not only very rude to me but also the people she worked with. I didn't want to ask her anything after the way she spoke to the medical assistant she was working with. I hope she was just having a bad day...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Cheryl Ann Zimmerman's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.consultingrd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "20598" to "85213". Address has been updated from "None" to "1930 North Arboleda". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14808357072".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Cheryl" to "Cheryl Ann"

August 13, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Nurse Practitioner"

May 7, 2012
  • City changed from "Stafford" to "Springfield"

May 7, 2012