Ratings for Dr. Jonathan R. Freed

Dr Freed came highly recommended to me so I saw him for a breast reduction. From the initial consultation throughout the surgery and recovery Dr Freed and his staff were professional, knowledgeable and kind. Contrary to the instruction I was give for after the surgery, I over did to soon and created a complication which Dr Freed addressed and repaired immediately. I strongly feel that the previous post who claimed lack of instruction (my experience was Dr Freed and his staff were thorough and clear with all instructions) needs to assume some personal responsibility,really what adult isn't aware of not eating or drinking before a surgery. I believe a surgery is a working collaboration between the doctor and patient. I would and have highly recommend Dr Freed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I had surgery with Dr Freed a few months ago. He was very professional and answered all my questions. I love my results and recommend him to anyone who will listen :)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I went to see Dr freed regarding a breast augmentation. I am a transgendered female and he refused surgery because I was a transexual. He was very unprofessional. I would never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr, Freed and his staff. All of my experiences have been better than I could have expected. I had my first breast aug with Dr. Freed in 2006, my results were outstanding. I went back in 2012 to replace my saline implants with silicone and a full abdominoplasty. My results are near perfect! I couldn't ask for better. With all of my experience with Dr. Freed and his staff I have a hard time reading previous reviews as I have never experienced anything but exemplary care and service. I would never trust anybody else with my body!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I can not understan how he continues to get new patient's. I am not angry about my rhinoplasty, I'm just incredibly sad over my work.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I had facial surgery with Dr. Freed that has left my vision compromised. 3 years after a face lift (fine work in appearance respects), I still have extreme visual oversensitivity to light & blurry vision, near and far, in one eye. Symptoms presented immediately following surgery w/minimal improvement after facial healing. A month before surgery my eye exam checked out very good. The light sensitivity is very dangerous for driving in daytime brightness, even w/sunglasses. I must literally hand shield my eyes to block the pain of light. Dr. Freed disclaimed this as an outcome of his surgery. Hmmm--is he thinking I made this up? I have no intent to take legal measures. Elective surgery is risky. I can only question the protective measures to my eyes, or lack of them, taken during surgery. For a cosmetic surgeon of his stature to initially face me & deny that this eye damage could not have resulted from a surgery of this type is preposterous to me now--3 yrs. later.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Had a good experience overall, the only problem I had was when it came time to go into surgery they never told me my restriction what I could'nt eat and ended up waiting with a iv in my arm for four hours than finally got to go in.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I love love love Dr. Freed. I had a breast reduction, went from a GGG to a D, my breasts couldn't be prettier and the scarring minimal. I had a bazillion questions - he answered them all. I needed more pain meds - BOOM I had them. Developed allergic reaction to Neosporin - he saw me right away. Needed one breast touched up - handled right in office without the hassle of the insurance company. He's a very sweet man, prayed with me before surgery. Polite, kind, helpful. Would definitely go back for another procedure if I needed one.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I have had excellent experiences with Dr. Freed. He removed a metal sliver from one of our employees forehead, on the first attempt. It saved us so much time and money as a business, the employee was back to work in less than an hour! If we had gone through our insurance doctors, it would have cost at least one full day, plus all the paperwork, and who knows what the scar would have looked like? Dr Freed did such a good job the wound healed beautifully without a scar. He has also removed moles from both my wife and daughter face's, the results were absolute perfection, Make no mistake the man is an artist!! If you want a professional and an artist, that is a complete gentleman, look no farther. We are truly blessed to have such a talented plastic surgeon in our community. Sincerely, Sam Devai, CEO Omega Diamond Inc.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Freed was recommended to me by a friend of a friend who had the type of surgery I wanted to have - a breast reduction. She had a wonderful experience with him, and I experienced the same. I had consulted with a different surgeon prior to consulting with Dr. Freed, and that other surgeon was impersonal, curt, and seemed irritated when I asked questions about the surgery. I left feeling awful - he and his office/staff were somewhat sleazy - trying to get me to pay him $6k to perform the surgery without using my insurance. I then learned that Dr. Freed's office included my new health group, so I consulted with him. The difference was like night and day. Dr. Freed was kind, professional, knowledgeable, and practical in his approach to informing me about every aspect of the surgery I was seeking. I would recommend Dr. Freed to anyone - he's absolutely wonderful. I'm very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Dr. Jonathan R. Freed's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, CA