Ratings for Dr. Donna L. Evans

Dr. Evans and the other pediatricians and nurses are brilliant. I trust my medically fragile with this practice implicitly. I'd give them five stars across the board, except the front office staff is always very unfriendly and lack compassion.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I gave the staff 3 because the nurses are AWESOME, but the front desk people are not friendly at all. The whole set up is pretty poor. The only check in you do is writing your name on the clipboard. There's not usually anyone at the check in window, so you just have to hope they check you in when they get back to their seat. They also way over book. I have never waited less than 45 mins to be called in, and that is just to see the nurse. I wait more time in the exam room for the actual doctor. This is a teaching facility, so every exam they do is done twice (once by a student, and again by the actual doctor). The doctors at this practice are knowledgable, but my 2 month old does not appreciate doctor appts taking 3+ hrs so we will be switching to a smaller facility.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I believe Dr Evans is a very good physician, but lacks in bedside manner. While waiting in the exam rm I could hear her in the hallway complaining/ranting about having to see my child. Her brass behavior caused my child to cry and she appeared very "put out" by having to see us. I will be making a phy. change asap.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

She is very helpful. She will go out of her way to make sure you get everything done that you went to take care of.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Donna L. Evans's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)