Ratings for Dr. Elena T. Viterbo-Noble

Everyone here is so friendly. Dr. Noble is a great doctor I've been coming to her for years and had no issues with her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I would NOT recommend Elena Viterbo-Noble. She is not qualified as a Dr. She did not even get her degree in this country. I had to wait 1 hour after making an appointment that she requested. She was not able to diagnose my issue and had me get a CT scan. I asked her for an allergy prescription and provided her the drug's name. She did not call in the prescription until I reminded her two days later. When I picked up the prescription, it was the wrong medicine. What kind of doctor is that!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I enjoy visiting Dr. Noble's office. The staff are friendly, The wait time is typically short, and Dr. Noble is very knowledgeable. She took her time and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

She does not listen .dr noble is condescending.unknowledgeable in field does not keep up with latest medical research.i have been going to her for one year and she is okay when visits are routine but I have a serious issue and she treats it very lightly.i read 2 other reviews and they said almost the same thing, I am changing doctor and I would highly recommend that you steer clear of her unless you are very healthy.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014