Ratings for Dr. Michael I. Goldberg

The Best ever Dr Goldberg. He saved mylife that is how I feel.I had my operation post 911 and I was OK after , He is the best ever, he has such a wonderful personality and you understand everyhting he tells you Hands Down the Best

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldberg for 18 years, since I was diagnosed with early cervical cancer. I opted for a hysterectomy and, thank God (and Dr. Goldberg), did not require further treatment. There are few people I can say I trust with my life, but Dr. Goldberg is one of those few. I've also referred some of my friends and co-workers to him when they were in need of a highly skilled gyn/surgeon, and all of them continue to rave about him as well. Staff is also caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is a fantastic surgeon who stepped in and saved my life after I was bleeding internally from a routine D & C procedure. I wish I had known about him prior to this procedure. Thank you again...Dr. Goldberg!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is amazing. Although I did not have cancer, he told me he was going to give me my life back and that is exactly what he did. You don't find many doctors that are in their chosen field because they want to help the patient. He saves lives and does it with a humble heart. To be able to trust someone with your life is a scary thing, but Dr. Goldberg did it with kindess, urgency and confidence. I can never thank Dr. Goldberg enough. He is absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is fantastic. He's an amazingly gifted surgeon and extremely intelligent and competent gynecologist. He is honest as they come and when other doctor give diagnoses that might yield them more procedures and more money, you can be sure that Dr. G. doesn't do that. He tells the absolute truth. He keeps the patient's best interests at heart, not his own. God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I did not think that Dr. Goldberg took my condition seriously enough, maybe because I only had pre-cancerous cells. I went to him for over a year and a half, but nothing he did helped. He kept telling me I should be patient, "It might clear up on its own in a year or two." I researched my condition on my own and went to John Hopkins in Baltimore, MD. The doctors there cleared up the problem in about three months! They also said it was a good thing that I did not wait to get the condition taken care of. I got the impression that if you are seriously ill with cancer, Dr. Goldberg does a great job. But, if you haven't developed the full blown disease, he is not as interested in finding a solution to your problem.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. G is wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and caring. He is the only person i would recommend for any gyn surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Diagnosed w/stage 4 ov/and I am still here. this doctor saved my life. so if i had to wait, my life was worth the waiting time

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr Goldberg is absolutely the best doctor there is. He makes you feel comfortable and he is genuine. He cares about his patients and I would travel from anywhere to see him. His staff is the same way. Very caring and understanding. I love them all and would recommend without hesitation

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent OB/GYN and surgeon. He performed a very difficult hysterectomy on me a few years back - an operation so intricate that my regular OB/GYN referred me to Dr. Goldberg, saying he'd rather have Dr. Goldberg do the surgery because he's the best surgeon I could hope to have in my situation. Not to get too much into the TMI, but my female parts were riddled with twisted cysts and growths, and due to some early test results it was feared I may have had ovarian cancer. Thank God everything was benign, but Dr. Goldberg was just wonderful through the whole ordeal. Excellent service, very knowledgeable and professional doctor. All ratings of 5 from me!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Michael I. Goldberg's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1970)

GHI