Ratings for Dr. Gregg S. Angell

Dr. Angell has been my physician for 15 yrs...Within those 15 yrs, I suffered from Endometrosis and ovarian cysts...Dr. Angell helped me get thru years of abdominal pain...He listened to my concerns and always offered me medical advice as if I were a part of his family...I tried for several yrs to become pregnant and when I finally did it turned out to be a molar pregnancy...It was the worst time of my life going through that but Dr. Angell helped me by consoling me and always encouraging me that I would eventually become a mother...

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Gregg Angell did nothing to help me when I was very sick and bleeding terribly. He was on call and NEVER called back to address the issue or help in any way. I allowed him to get away with that when that was his job! I should have reported this MD to the state board for medically neglecting a patient when help was needed. I found him to be heartless and totally uncaring. I would highly recommend having nothing to do with Healthcare For Women Inc. If you value your health and want to be cared for properly!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Angel is an awesome doctor he's always patient and willing to answer any questions . He's very knowledgeable. He delivered two of my children. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

So happy to have Dr. Angell as my OBGYN. A few years ago I was diagnosed w/ a molar pregnancy. It was a horrific and scary time for my husband and I. He was so comforting and reassuring and I never forgot his kindness. Now I'm expecting my first healthy child, a baby girl, at the beginning of June. He has been excellent w/ all my prenatal care and shown great patience as I'm a new mom w/ a lot of questions. We have the same views as far as a birthing plan goes. I could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr angell has been taking care of me for over ten years. So many good things to say about him. He cares about his patients. He listens to us when we have concerns. A wonderful man and as long as I'm, around he'll always be my ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting this doctor when I was in labor for my daughter.The nurses had to wake him up in order to deliver her and he was very uncaring and unpleasant during delivery. I sustained an injury due to pushing my daughter and he was very brutal and unsympathetic to my needs and request. He dismissed my pain and when i vocalized my discomfort he brushed it off stating it was due to delivery and being tired. He never checked in on my during my 5 day stay at the hospital and I would NEVER recommend this **** to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Gregg S. Angell's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in New Bedford, MA