Ratings for Dr. Hiranya Rajasinghe

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I called for an appointment and they told me 4:30. I arrived at 4:20 and they told me my appointment was at 4:15 and the there was no doctor to see me. I find it totally improbable that if in fact I was wrong about the time, that the doctor could have left in that short period of time. they lied for sure.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Solid credentials. Experienced. Solid judgment and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Hiranya Rajasinghe's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best vascular surgeon in Naples. Thoughtful, incisive and offers the most amount of experience and judgement."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I called for an appointment and they told me 4:30. I arrived at 4:20 and they told me my appointment was at 4:15 and the there was no doctor to see me. I find i..."

February 16, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2683598'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014