Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Clark

only dr our family loves...wish we could find him. very 'old school helpful THE BEST !!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. Clark's since shortly after he opened his practice. We found him to be quite open, even about his self i.e., his education and family. We were very sadden to find out he has left here, We wish I'm well wherever he may have gone. He is a good caring doctor who listens to you. We never had a problem getting our meds, even when they are listed as controlled substances.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I need to find my doctor Steven L. Clark M.D. He is true Family Doctor not just an ER doctor. I went to his replacement and he treated me as an ER doctor would treat a person. There was not listening of what the patient had been through or needed on a long term scale. Dr . Steven L. Clark is a true Family doctor and I need to find him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

UPDATE: I'm the original poster of the review on 09/05/14, but can't find a way to change this rating. Dr. Clark and his staff reached out to me and we worked through this issue, so on an overall scale I'm pleased with the level of patient care at this office. It IS true that they have significantly increased the frequency with which you have to re-visit the office to get refills on certain medications, and I find that to be bothersome but not enough for me to start over with another doctor. Dr. Clark himself is a nice guy and his staff is generally pleasant, but there is little leniency on the refill policy, which can be difficult to deal with if you have a demanding job or travel frequently. All in all, I would recommend him to someone who didn't need regular prescription refills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Clark to anyone. He began me on a treatment plan for chronic muscle spasms in my neck, and initially gave me the recommended muscle relaxer with several refills. As time went on and the medication seemed to work as intended, he started limiting the refills drastically and demanding I come in more and more often to pay his office visit fee just to get the same medication and dosage. At the office visits he did nothing but quickly write me the same prescription, but I paid for a full visit. Recently I asked for a refill and he informed me his new policy is to make patients come back in every 30 days for refills, despite the fact that I just paid for another office visit 60 days ago. This is obviously just a way to get more money by charging exam fees every 30 days for medication that the patient needs. When I balked and asked to speak to his district supervisor, he told me I could find another doctor altogether if I didn't like it. Nice guy, huh?

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

If you want a friendly environment, quick service and after work hours, this is the doctor to see - VERY pleasant Staff - Dr. Clark took his time to listen to me and respond and even looked some things up online while I was there to help me with my medical problem. He did not have the big head and is good at working with his patients who live in their own bodies and can seemingly know what's going on with it, unlike other pompous doctors who think they know it all and want to fit you in a mold of some type. Dr. Clark is great!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Steven L. Clark's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Niceville, FL