Ratings for Dr. Gabriel T. Tatarian

Dr T is an amazing neurologist. he helped me overcome a very confusing illness with patience and kindness. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable but he spends time with you. Helped me understand the baffling symptoms and helped me recover my life back. He understands and respects that the nervous system holds a tremendous amount of unknowns which is the first thing patients need to grasp.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Anyone that rated this Dr. above 1 star must have been family of Dr. Tatarian. I am shocked this guy is still able to practice. He was no help whatsoever to me. Made me feel like my sypmtoms were in my head and even used the term "psychosomatic". I would not recommend seeing him unless you can handle a cold, heartless, little man who is bothered by your presence. If you have an easy to diagnose condition or treatment by all means maybe he is your man. God forbid if you don't have positive test results or blood work or something for him to help you figure out that is neurological. He doesn't have time for you!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

He is the only doctor I trust for my Botox injections for blepharospasms. He's caring and excellent with my injections.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Tatarian seems quiet and reserved at first, but I have found him to be extremely caring and supportive. He has helped me in all aspects of dealing with eary onset Parkinson's Disease. Returns emails and phone calls promptly.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Great all around experience, Highly recommend this neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Friendly knowledgeable staff.Doctor however,was not.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

No Einstein here.Look for an MD at least if you suspect neurological problems.Clerk/Scheduler seemed swamped with work.Phys.assistant very qualified.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Tatarian is very helpful. He was able to diagnose my Parkinson's Disease. Other doctors gave up on me or told me nothing was wrong becasue my symptoms were atypical. He has remained very helpful and understanding. He spends time listening to me at my appointments and he answers questions I have between visits by e-mail.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Gabriel T. Tatarian's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1988)