Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Krueger

If you are willing to treat yourself, this is the doctor to see. He has no input whatsoever unless you suggest something. I felt like I was treating myself. He is definitely a pill popper and just wants to get you out of his office. He is NEVER on time. If you confront him, he just gets up and walks out of the office without a look back. You are ignored. No answers given, no return apt suggested. I just felt like I was treating myself and telling the doctor what I needed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Krueger was my deceased mother's doctor. He failed to respond to her obvious cancer symptoms and to top it off misdiagnosed her diabetes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2006

He's a pill pusher and has gotten worse over the years. When I started seeing him if I arrived early he would be able to see me now I wait an average of an hour, many time more. He ignores what I have to say about my body and gives me perscriptions, then it turns out I was right and I didn't need the medication. For instance, I saw him for an sore and he said it was infected and gave me anitbiotics. I said I had been observing the sore before I came in and was afraid I was alergic to the ointment or bandages I had been using. Turns out I was right. Not only was I on antibiotics I didn't need, but I had an alergic reaction to them and was told to keep taking them. That is just the last straw in a very long list of problems.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Ronald L. Krueger's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1988)