Ratings for Dr. Doy O. Gay

this doctor and his staff were just mean and nasty. Not even a pretense of helping or comforting my wife. He misdiagnosed her with nerve pain and threw all this ZOMBIE medicine at her!! She has crippling arthritis!! My wife was over dosing on his medicine and we got away from him before he could harm us any more.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I am a 61 year old women veteran with major depression. Dr Gay accussed me of arguring with him when it was only because I was having a panic attic which I did not get a chance to explain that to him.I also have anxiety disorder. I was not being rude to him but he was and also un unprofressional. After interrupting want I was telling him about my problems twice he then said he would not argue with me anymore and could not help me.I know he thought I was asking for pain medication but that was not true I had been having pain in right TMJ and asked if a test could be done. I meant an x-ray of course. I did tell him that I had recently been released by my pain doctor and that a lot of the others I had talked to needed a reference from a general doctor. I had some of my med records with me and had signed a release form so he could get all others. I would not take a sick fish to this so called doctor. What has happened to do no harm. He harmed me emotionally. that was the second time.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Gay for 12 years now and I trust him. If I have a concern he listens and tries to find a solution. If he is in doubt he will send you to a specialist. Dr, Gay does not have an ego problem with second opinion like most Drs.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Doy O. Gay's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Winder, GA