Ratings for Dr. Ruth E. Berggren

After waiting over 3 hours past my appointment time. I was finally brought back into an exam room that was filthy and not even cleaned after the last patient. Once Dr. Berggeren came in she was very unapoligetic for the wait and told me that she was busy seeing people with AIDS "you know people who are really sick" is exactly what she said. I have Lyme disease I had this apoointment for 2 months my doctor had faxed over all of my paper work prior supposedly Dr. Bereggeren had looked it over and told my doctor that I needed to be seen sooner, but I couldnt find a doctor to see me sooner. When in exam room she went on to tell me that she had no idea who I was or why I was there becuase she had none of my paper work and had never heard of me. I explained that she had seen my paper work before because she had told my doctors office I needed to be seen sooner. She covered it up by being very rude and saying she sees lots of patients. I would not recommend seeing her to anyone!! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Ruth E. Berggren's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1988)

UPMC