Ratings for Dr. Janice M. Kelley

Sat in her office over an hour with 1 person ahead of me to be told I could not be seen, very poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Wait times are completely unacceptable. I think the Dr is great, but I can't justify the90 minute waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr Kelley has been our physician since 2004 when we first moved to Houston. From the first time we met her till now, we have been extremely satisfied. She has moved offices since then and we now drive from Katy to see her because she cares and remembers her paitents. Occasionally you have to wait a little long for an appointment, but it is because she takes time with every patient rather than just booking patients every 15 minutes. There is never a long wait in the lobby with 15 other people like many doctors. As far as her support staff, they are improving. However, if you have any complaints, Kelley will address them immediately and properly. She is wonderful and caring. Try her, you'll love the care she provides.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgeable, and helpful. The staff was lacking though. I wanted to request a letter for my insurance company so I went in person to request it. They left a note for the Doctor. After 2 weeks of calling back and forth with not many answers to whether they could do it or not they told me I would have to request it in writing and they were going to charge me so much for it. That would have been fine if they could have come up with that answer when I stopped by the first day or maybe even the first week. By that time I had already gotten letter from 2 other doctors with no charge, so I said no thanks!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Janice M. Kelley's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)