Ratings for Dr. Barbara Velazquez

Dr. Velazquez is a great therapist. She helped me get an understnding of myself and what I could do to feel more fulfilled and overcome depression. I thought she paid close attention to me and with all the people she sees I was amazed with how much she could remember about my situation.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

She may be a great therapist and perhaps our styles just didn't match. For me, she felt disinterested and ill-prepared for our sessions. She did not remember VERY important things that I expressed previously and as such re-asked the same questions and constantly flipped through her notes during the sessions. This may be a technique of hers, but it felt to me that she was disinterested and unprepared. Also, in the interest of clarity, please note that there is not a staff at her practice, but this system forced me to add a ranking there.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

This therapist was very good, she helped me a lot and I am glad I decided to enter into counseling.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014