Ratings for Dr. Sarah E. SNELL

Dr. Snell is what healthcare needs. She gives you the information you need in order to be in charge of your own healthcare decisions. I don’t need hugs from my doctor, that I can get from family and friends. Every chance I get I recommend Dr. Snell to other cancer victims.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Great surgeon! This Dr. sat down with me for an hour and wrote out notes on everything I was about to go through for my breast cancer! In my 50 years of life, I have never had a Dr do that for me! Sometimes I'd forget what she told me so referencing the notes was awesome! She even makes your appointments for chemo, radiation & plastic surgeons. After meeting with her, I didn't feel like a 2nd opinion was needed! She's on top of it. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Leave a message and I will call you back. Julie J. 314-608-9208.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very informative. Guides you through everything. She knows her field. Awesome surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Snell is rude, crude and condescending...Cannot make patient doctor connection, avoids making eye contact...She scribbles 2 pages of medical terms and if you ask questions she gets rude and defensive, avoids answering. I still do not know why she failed on such a small surgery. Now I have start all over with a different doctor...There were so many red flags but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. My mistake.. Run don't wake the other way. Wish I had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Snell may be a really good surgeon, but her personality and bedside manner are terrible. My issue was how she treated my elderly mother with her breast cancer diagnosis. She seemed to talk down too her at every opportunity and had very little time for her questions. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Sarah Snell was condescending and had horrible bed side manner.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Sarah E. SNELL's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp