Ratings for Dr. Howard I. Frumin

Dr. Frumin is quite knowledgeable and willing to spend time with patients to explain conditions and treatment plans. It is rarely that a physician puts themselves in the patient's shoes so that there is a mutual understanding of the medical issue and protocols necessary for treatment. I thank him for all of his expertise and help.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Frumin looked after my sister out of Mission hospital. He is an incredible human being. Compassionate, empathetic, professional, kind, caring, understanding......just unbelievable. The world needs more Dr Frumin's. I cannot thank him enough for the help, care and support he gave to Monica, Pat & family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

After seeing three cardiologists in San Diego County and going through pacemaker surgery (which was botched), I decided it was time to head north to Orange County. There I found Dr. Frumin, cardiologist/physiolgist. He is an absolute wonder: knowledgeable, great listener, caring, thorough, wonderful staff. He did my pacemaker pocket revision and corrected the problems that I was experiencing from my original operation. I cannot recommend Dr. Frumin enough to my friends and family. He is an exceptional physician and human being - he cares and takes the time to help his patients. That is getting rarer to find in the medical profession, but this man has it all. When all else fails, take one more chance and go to see him - you deserve the opportunity to have a quality life!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Howard I. Frumin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

First Health