Ratings for Dr. Howard I. Frumin

Dr. Howard Frumin a cardiologist who specialty is electricity within the heart did a great work as my surgeon. Dr. Frumin spoke with me explaining to me with a diagram of the heart what he suspected the event that was taking place. He performed his own tests and used the information from my other physicians. To identify what was happening to my heart. He was patient and explained to me the choices in treatment options available for this condition. We discussed many of the concerns I had and he was able to provide the information to a non-medical trained person in a way which was dignified and thorough. He was informative and easy to speak with in his office and working with his staff. At the hospital all worked together in a focused effort to make sure I was comfortable. After all, it is my heart and that can really raise your anxiety level. Arriving the morning of the procedure Dr. Frumin and his team where so relaxed and yet very focused on my well being both the physical and the psychological. Each team member went about their tasks with care and compassion. Dr. Frumin checked with me, and I felt very well cared for and confident in his surgical skills. All went great. After the procedure was over the doctor provided my family an update on the how well the procedure went. When I was fully awake Dr. Frumin spoke with me also. I am so glad to have been able to have Dr. Frumin perform this surgery. He has improved my well being so much. I can know get back to the ocean and my SUP board, my hikes and my golf game too. So much better than before. All because Dr. Frumin is well informed, skilled and able to communicate effectively and efficiently about why this procedure was so beneficial to me. I would urge you to relay on Dr. Frumin if you are lucky enough to have him care for your heart.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Frumin is quite knowledgeable and willing to spend time with patients to explain conditions and treatment plans. It is rarely that a physician puts themselves in the patient's shoes so that there is a mutual understanding of the medical issue and protocols necessary for treatment. I thank him for all of his expertise and help.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Frumin looked after my sister out of Mission hospital. He is an incredible human being. Compassionate, empathetic, professional, kind, caring, understanding......just unbelievable. The world needs more Dr Frumin's. I cannot thank him enough for the help, care and support he gave to Monica, Pat & family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

After seeing three cardiologists in San Diego County and going through pacemaker surgery (which was botched), I decided it was time to head north to Orange County. There I found Dr. Frumin, cardiologist/physiolgist. He is an absolute wonder: knowledgeable, great listener, caring, thorough, wonderful staff. He did my pacemaker pocket revision and corrected the problems that I was experiencing from my original operation. I cannot recommend Dr. Frumin enough to my friends and family. He is an exceptional physician and human being - he cares and takes the time to help his patients. That is getting rarer to find in the medical profession, but this man has it all. When all else fails, take one more chance and go to see him - you deserve the opportunity to have a quality life!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Howard I. Frumin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA