Dr. David F. Scott

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David F. Scott

Dr. David Scott replaced my right knee 3 years ago and it went well. The pain I was having went away. Six months ago Dr. Scott replaced my left knee. It was easier than the first one. The recovery time has seemed faster. I can kneel on both knees now on a concrete shop floor and in the garden. Friends of mine who have had surgery with other doctors can't tolerate kneeling. Dr. Scott is an excellent surgeon. He and his staff are easy to work with.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I am so happy with my care from both Dr Scott's and from all of their staff at Orthopaedic Speciality Clinic. Truly the best in the region.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had surgery with Dr. Scott three times. The first was for a torn meniscus and the repair made my knee pain free for many years. Ultimately, my knees became very knock-kneed and hurt. He recommended knee replacement and strongly advised against doing both knees at the same time. Ultimately, I had them done about a year apart by choice. The miracle is that I now have two straight, pain free legs and am about to start dancing again--I am in my 70's. Besides being a brilliant surgeon, Dr. Scott is a very nice human being.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had both hips replaced by Dr. Scott, 3 years apart from each other. I was very impressed by Dr. Scott’s manner, his amazing surgical ideals, and his skill evidenced by my own recovery and success. I have tremendous respect for this surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I've had three tears in my knee, all fixed by Dr. Scott. He is an amazing Doctor as well as a great guy. Easy to get an appointment and always there for you when you need him. His staff is excellent. Highly recommended to friends. Beside manor is pretty great too. His surgical staff has the utmost respect for him. Speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have had one knee replacement and going in for the second soon. I have had great results and it was a complicated one. Dr. Scott is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Scott replaced my right hip two years ago. All aspects of my care were excellent. The sometimes lengthy waits are because time needed for each patient is taken. At no time did I feel pushed to cut my visit short; I was always treated as if my concerns were important and my questions were always answered thoroughly. I'm going back to Dr. Scott to have my left hip replaced in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Scott performed a total hip replacement for me in 2003 using a ceramic hip prosthesis. I have had absolutely no problems for 13 years now. I'm seeing him for another hip replacement on the other side today. I have no worries about Dr. Scott’s abilities, as I have already had a hip replacement by him 13 years ago with no problems whatsoever. He did great work for me and that side is pain free!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

He's been my clinician for 19 years, he is a highly skilled joint replacement surgeon and very personable.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have just had my fifth major joint replacement, the first done by Dr. Scott. A family member had been a nurse in Providence Sacred Heart’s orthopedic operating room for 25 years, and knew the best surgeons in Spokane, so I had always had all-star care with her connections, with excellent outcomes, and Dr. Scott’s name kept coming up wherever I turned (even though he does most of his work at Holy Family). I can see why! Three weeks post total hip replacement, I am walking normally, no cane, driving for the past two weeks, had no pain to speak of from day one, physical therapists told me I was three months ahead of where they would expect me to be and I had a minimal amount of in-home PT (of course I was faithful to the exercises; my incision looks like it is six months old. I'm walking two miles a day. AND I am seventy-one years old! Dr. Scott is a humble, self-effacing man who has been given a great gift and has the heart of a servant. I can't say enough about him, except that among all my "All-Stars" he belongs in the Hall of Fame.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. David F. Scott's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)