Ratings for Dr. Yoon J. Cho

I wish I would've read these reviews before I sent my mom to this prude. Most rude, unprofessional doctor I have met in my entire life. Not only did she speak in an extremely unprofessional manner, she spoke out of line and did not give my mom a proper check up. If you can and know what is best for you, STAY AWAY FROM THIS LADY.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Although I had a Tricare Prime insurance card Dr. Yoon herself would not see me because I didn't have my wife's social security number. She said that, "people lose insurance coverage all the time, we will not see you unless we have your insurance information." I provided a Tricare Prime card stating that my coverage date began October 1st, my appointment was on October 3rd. I had waited a long time to be covered under my wife's insurance plan through the military and my very first appointment I faced this type of treatment. I would not recommend anyone in the LGBT community, or anyone period to go to this practice. They are unprofessional, have a daycare center in the waiting room and are homophobic. I hope no one else has to experience the tears and frustration that I experienced today, which is why I am writing this review.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

The Dr, was out of line on my last visit. She yelled at me, dirrespectful and rude.The doctor said she was in a bad mood. This was unprofessional. And as a diabetic, she doesnt check my feet or leggs for any changes.Ive been seeing dr. cho for a about a year. But this was the last straw. On top of all that she has family members taking your blood and temp. Not a NURSE. The office is un-clean and ive seen them use instruments with over and over on patiens without sanitazing them. Beware!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Every time I need to be seen it is usually right away. I have been given excellent care, referrals in a timely manner, and excellent service by Dr. Cho and her competent staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. Yoon J. Cho's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med