Ratings for Dr. James A. Mccarthy

Time for the QUACK to retire.....My insurance company pays him, to spend 10 minutes tops, to talk about religion, politics,world events, but gets uneasy if I even mention my medical issues.....He actually recommends that I refer to my Primary Care Doctor, which she asked me, WHY isn't HE doing anything for you? No communication at all! The last visit he actually told me that he would get The Noble Peace Price if he was able to treat his patient correctly!!!!! WHAT?

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. McCarthy is great. He is a genuine person who cares about his patients. He is also personable, yet professional. Great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This man is one of the best Dr.'s I have seen as far as truly caring for his patients. Everytime I have called him for help with my migraines he has called me back within less than 5 minutes even when the office is closed. We still haven't found the right meds for my migraine yet but I am hopeful I have been wronged and been seen by many doctors with bad bedside manner and beacause of it do not trust them easily but this one doctor I had to stop and rate and give an A+++ because I can tell he truly loves what he does and loves and takes the time and cares for each of his patients and can see it in his eyes and his one of the few great ones we have left on the Cape and hope he doesn't go anywhere!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. James A. Mccarthy's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Hyannis, MA