Ratings for Dr. Brian P. WALL

Dr Wall is okay. I saw him once and had a good initial impression. The problem is the staff and facility. My child was tested to establish a baseline for the effectiveness of ADHD medications. The test was the Quotient Test: the subject wears a device to detect getting distracted from the screen. The device started to slip of my child's head within 5 minutes of this 15-20 minute test, eventually it falls off. Now that I think about it the "tech" -she didn't introduce herself- didn't clean the headpiece after telling me she does several of these tests each day. The person that administered the test took less than 1 minute to place the device, explain the test, and ask me if I'm "staying with the child." I told the office manager what happened with the device falling off. She says, "What are saying? You want to take it again?" Trying to call the office to get results or even talk to Dr Wall has been fruitless. Very unprofessional: Carolina Behavioral Care, PA is no good.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Brian P. WALL's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NC