Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Shephard

Violated probe hurt cervix. No breast or pelvic exam. Insisted on finger in butt hole.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

He is the best doctor ever. Dr shephard delevered my second baby. The first baby was delivered by another doctor and I was very frastrated with him. This time I was very anxious and doctor came down me and assured that everything will be much better. He was right!!! He did a great job, I love him. He is a very good professional person. I would reccomend him to everybody!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I came to DR Shepherd in 2005 for my second pregnancy. I had Medicaid at the time and it was very hard trying to find a good private doctor that took Medicaid. 9 yrs later I continued to see Dr shepherd and wouldn't change him for anything. He is compassionate, understanding and will never judge you. His bedside manners are so professional and the best part....he listens and cares. This man cares about you as a person . Doctors like him are very very rare. Sometimes the wait is long but I rather have to wait for a good doctor than get rushed in to a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr.Shepard is awesomeee!!! And his staff is wonderful also! He really cares and takes his time to make sure all goes well. He listens and follows up.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Has been my ob/gyn for 28 years. He delivered my son and has been an excellent doctor. He truly cares about his patients. His staff is the best. You couldn't pick a better doctor to help you at the most important time in your life.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

During my third pregnancy my OBGYN was no longer able to practice in the hospital I wanted to deliver in. I was very hesitant to look for a different doctor. I found Dr. Shephard, and i don't regret it. He was so comforting and compassionate with me. I wished I would have known about him before. I am planning to have more children and could not imagine having anyone else care for my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

I love Dr. Shephard. He's experienced and knows what he's doing. I had an amazing delivery and Dr. Shephard is very caring. His staff is also great!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

i luv him and his staff and if i ever have another baby i will use him as my ob again !!!:)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Shephard is a GREAT Doctor, very nice guy that cares. Best Doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Bruce D. Shephard's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)