Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. LOWNEY

During our office visits she was always abrupt, but I though she was just busy. But after this next incident, I realized she is just not very nice. The one time I called her after hours with a concern (a piece of my son's permanent retainer had fallen off and was hanging onto the back of one tooth so he could not close his mouth), she treated me very rudely telling me that it was not an emergency. I would not recommend her as a doctor unless you enjoy having your concerns brushed off like they are not important.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

My experience with Dr. Lowney was very positive. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Lowney and staff have no idea how to deal with people. I went to their office for 3 years and every time I was met with rudeness and racist behavior. The way they behave with patients is extremely off-putting and makes you feel uncomfortable, and they do not seem genuine in the least. The only exception to this criticism is Dr. Jeremiah Lowney. He is not only a knowledgeable orthodontist, but also a kind and warm person. His daughter would do well to take lessons from him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Lowney is a wonderful orthodontist - she took her time with my daughter, was patient and friendly. My daughter was terrified to get braces, and Dr. Lowney made her completely at ease with the experience. I would recommend her with no hesitations.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012