Ratings for Dr. Kimberly C. Clark-Paul

The doctor left me feeling nervous after my first visit with her. She was unable to schedule the surgery in a timely fashion. After meeting with my primary care physician, he/she suggested I see a different surgeon. I trust this primary care doctor so I will not have her do my surgery. I appreciate the honest reviews from other on this site too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

she Ruined my life. I hope one day you see this and realize how much hurt you caused me. She took my thyroid out when I was only 20 years old and she changed my life forever, she made a mistake and took out my parathyroid. It’s because of this that I developed Hypoparathyroidism I can’t keepcmt calcium magnesium and phosphorus in range to save my life so thank you dr Paul. Over 4 years later and I’m 24 and taking 20 pills a day for the rest of my life because I can’t live without it now, my quality of life sucks. I can’t work because my legs cramp and spasm and I have a high risk pregnancy due to this disease that you caused me and have to be monitored very closely! DONT DO THYROID SURGERY IF YOU CANT DO IT RIGHT! I have cried myself to sleep many nights because I wish this wasn’t the life I was stuck with. Thank you for giving me a horrible disease at the age of 20. I hope you feel horrible

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

She was most informative and concerned when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and performed the mastectomy. She is a wonderful doctor, good friend and sister in Christ.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Treated poorly and rushed. Dr did not do a complete exam and very busy talking about her partner and not focused on my care. Poor quality exam.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I would avoid this doctor. Took out the wrong side of my thyroid gland and made me hoarse forever. Had to go to Henry Ford to fix my throat after this experience. I would avoid this surgeon big time!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I must agree. I had a breast cancer scare she was very compassionat and helpful. She called me personally with the great news. He staff are always kind and helpful. I also attend the Clark/Kut family practice and feel the same about all of them. It aslo helps to know that have a strong faith.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

I cannot say enough about this doctor. My son was very ill, hospitilized, and we could not figure out what was wrong. She did a consult. Helped us immediately. She would not operate. She knew instinctively that my son did not need it, but advised us when he would. We have since watched him carefully, and we know what to do. I trust my life to this doctor and to her brother, (our GP)- just a co-incidence. You cannot ask for a better group of doctors in either practice. We love Clar -Kut and St. Clair Surgical group!!!!!! kisses

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

She is fantastic!! Very thorough before she will perform surgery. Will not cut you just to cut. Very compassionate and non-pretentious. Best manner I have ever seen in a doctor. If she does not have the answer, she will find it. Not afraid to say "I don't know what is the problem, let me send you to someone who may know". (I had some serious issues that no one seemed to be able to diagnose. She was able to fix the problem and I have not felt this good in 8 years!! I trust her implicitly. My husband who hates all doctors just adores her, and most important, we both trust her. You could not ask for a better surgeon. Everyone I have talked to that has seen her also feel the same way. SHE IS THE VERY BEST!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Kimberly C. Clark-Paul's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Port Huron, MI