Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Harden

At first Dr Hardin was very good. He doesn't take any form of insurance and charges $200 and week not work with patients on payments. If your wealthy he us fine however I found him and his wife/Secretary to be mostly concerned with money rather than patient welfare.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Harden is straight forward and gets to the point. He asked good questions that got to the heart of the issue and provided follow-up and feedback to my answers. I felt very safe talking with him and will see him again. There is no "honey" about his approach and he will call you on answers he thinks are not realistic. At the end of the session he provided a verbal summary of our visit and gave me options about going forward. I am seeing him again.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Happy about the whole appointment. He was very knowledgable and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Harden has a fast-paced, no b.s. approach that I very much appreciate. He doesn't spent time staring at me and saying "and how did you feel about that?" He gets to the point and gives me actual tools I can use in every day life. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey Harden has been seeing my oldest two sons for several years. He has made a world of difference in their behavior, their attitudes, and they veiw life. I myself have recently started going to him for treatment as well and he has made a big difference in my life too. One of the MANY things I like about Dr. Harden is that he takes the time to explain everything to me in a way I can understand... from what is wrong, what causes it, treatment options, and any and all possible side effects of the medications he prescribes.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey C. Harden's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Kirksville, MO