You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dennis J. Lanni

I had been suffering from shin splints for a few months when I was recommended to this office by fellow runners. I had seen a podiatrist, went through physical therapy, and even shut it down for a few weeks. This all helped except it came back as my mileage increased. I treated in his office for two weeks, and have been pain free and increasing my mileage for the past two months now. Looking forward to running my next marathon. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Very knowledgeable about my condition. Although there was a wait in the waiting room it was understandable as he spent a good deal of time examining me, explaining what was wrong, and treating me. I had been to a couple of other places that treated me, and eventually told me there was nothing more I could do short of medication. He had me feeling much better after a couple of visits, and was completely better after a few weeks. Gave me exercises, and said to call back if I needed his services again. I highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Dennis J. Lanni's Credentials

• Spanish

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been suffering from shin splints for a few months when I was recommended to this office by fellow runners. I had seen a podiatrist, went through physical..."

November 26, 2014
  • First Name changed from "DENNIS" to "DENNIS J."

October 20, 2013