Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Dash

Dr Dash has great bedside manner. He really seems interested in helping you. Wish there were more people in general like him. He is a natural in his field. I recommend him to everyone I know. Thank You Dr. Dash. You really made a difference in my life. I decided I wanted to live as a result of my sessions with you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Never have I felt more comfortable talking about issues. Dr. Dash has really pinpointed my issues, helped me bring things to the surface and confront people that should have been confronted years ago!! I am so grateful to the people that recommended him. He is so incredibly insightful, knowledgeable, kind and empathetic. Truly a blessing to be in his care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr Dash is the only therapist i've ever felt comfortable talking to. he broke down so many of my walls and figured out things i've never even realized about myself. great listener, so down-to-earth and kind.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

He is very helpful and truly listens. Remembers things from many sessions past--didn't get that with other psychologists. Very upbeat yet realistic.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

He's very helpful and listens to you. I've been to other therapists, he's by far the best.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr Dash is the reason I am now in Graduate School. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with him has changed my life: I went from being in therapy for ten years with other doctors to just one with him and in that time I have been totally stable. Consider him the best psychiatrist in Pennsylvania. Seriously.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010