Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Sullivan

I visited Dr. Sullian's office this week, and WHOW, what a great experience. I have had the privilege of professionally working with Dr. Sullivan for many years. His reputation is superior. His office staff the same. I had an extraction with IV sedation, and it was such a great experience. I was so comforted by his surgical staff, they are so, so professional and skilled. I came out of the sedation with not pain, I experienced no swelling, & throughout the entire day, and the next day, I am great. The above are qualities that an experienced, knowledgeable, and skillful surgeon has. Hid dental intellect background, is a quality of his personal intelligence, his studies, internship etc. are his qualities. So, with no other recourse, Dr. Daniel Sullivan is the Oral Surgeon of choice. Just to let the readers know, I was a previous dental assistant, and as I stated above, for many years I observed his talents & quality of treatment & care. From the start of my phone call to arrange an appt. to the exit of treatment, the staff was beyond quality, very professional, knowledgeable, including the staff, surgical staff, beyond. Good luck, and just to end this, may G-d Bless Dr. Sullivan. Susan Pollack

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Would highly recommend seeing him for any of your implant or other oral surgical needs.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Sullivan is extremely competent, professional and compassionate. His office and equipment are state of the art. Extra attention and care are incorporated in every aspect.The staff is very courteous,efficient and professional. There is never a wait. I would highly recommend this office as all doctors and staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

His skills are good as a surgeon- we had no issues there. But when it comes customer service from his staff, we had the worst experience. We discontinued him because of this.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Just got two of my wisdom teeth out last Friday by Dr. Sullivan! It was quick and painless - well as painless as pulling wisdom teeth can be. LOL. Thanks Warren Oral Surgery! It's been a excellent experience!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I went to Dr. Sullivan on a referral from my dentist, to have a rear tooth extracted and a dental implant. I could not believe the painfree experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Sullivan to all other apprehensive "chickens". My experience was 101% positive.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr Sullivan is great. Very professional and compassionate. Everything went smoothly and successfully. We have been twice to this office for surgeries - would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr Sullivan is an exceptional oral surgeon and his technique is precise and accomplished leaving very little, if any pain or bleeding (though this depends on the individual). His office is well automated and equipped with the best in dental machines. The staff is delightful and they take an interest in their patients by remembering your name and your history with them. All my procedures were done in a short time and were essentially painless. He has a technique he uses with Novacain that eliminates intitial needle pain. It's no wonder he's been rated as the top Oral Surgeon in NEw Jersey for 3 years straight by NJ Monthly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Sullivan is very compassionate, kind, intelligent,and very professional. It is actually an pleasant experience not painful as one would imagine. His office is beautiful and very clean. His staff is wonderful very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012