Ratings for Dr. Aram P. Cazazian

I was trying to ask questions but the doctor kept leaving to answer his phone and would come back in and start on something else

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Office was clean staff was pleasant the doctor seemed nice but was very pushy and the wait time was ridiculous I felt bad when the girls tried to tell him I was waiting he snapped at them.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

NEVER AGAIN! The staff was rude and unprofessional. The Dentist was pleasant, but I did not appreciate him taking calls on MY appointment time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I had a pleasant experience and thought the doctor and staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I had to wait a little over 20 minutes and then again waited while the doctor was on the phone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I have no complaints the doctor was polite and thorough staff was pleasant

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I waited a bit in the room while the doctor took a phone call which I thought was rude, but he was pleasant and the staff was friendly. I will go back.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I heard this was a good office but was sadly disappointed. I was early but the Doctor kept me waiting for 20 minutes and then left twice to take calls. I had to sit there waiting and listening to his conversation. He said I needed a root canal and when I said I wanted to get a second opinion he brushed me off. The girl at the front is also rude. She is really on a power trip. You're not that important sweetie.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

I felt at ease and and the staff was very helpful, the Doctor was knowledgeable and had many options

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

If your looking for NASTY secretary (knowitall gatekeeper) who acts like dentist's wife than a secretary who SHOULDN'T make small talk w/patients & allow different nationalities to make appointments that don't get thrown in 5 wks into future then this dental office for you. Secretary cost me more money to have my implants fixed cause of her stringent appt making skills discomfort is discomfort with my teeth no matter how hard my elder husband & I worked to accommodate them. ALSO, this dentist never sits down & takes time to be PATIENT with his patients & EXPLAIN things to them or explore alternatives before going ahead first into bridge work, caps or root canal issues. He is ALWAYS too busy everyday of the week (in bad mood if your dental work requires extra care & work as well), he only works 3 mornings during week if you're lucky to get morning appt & outsources most dental work he use to do,but you can count on being charged a mortgage payment to have your teeth taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011