Ratings for Dr. Michelle K. Cantwell

I left her a long time ago. The assistant did all the work and she didn't know as much as the assistant it turned out. She made mistakes in preparing a cap for my tooth after I already prepaid and she had to send it back to have it re shaped and expected me to pay for a Cantwell mistake. I wouldn't She may have somehow got her money. She was money hungry.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Great service, personable staff. It is a smooth and painless trip every time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Patient of twelve years. I brought my husband and kids and we've all had a good experience. When we switched insurances they were able to help us make sure that our claims still got paid on time.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

First came as an emergency because my tooth broke on a Saturday morning. They took great care of me. Love them!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Have been a patient for over ten years. Never had a problem and the staff is great.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

NOT A GOOD DOCTOR she cares about money not the patient . i wasnt examined for more than 1 minute most tmj exams are 1hr staff was not willing to provide directions. i was charged 250.oo before i sat in chair. my splint wasnt looked @in my mouth nor my teeth/ gums/ jaw wasnt looked at either. i was alone in chair most of time . no assistant or doctor . had to ask questions while doctor left ,to the assistant when she came to room. un satisfied as took bus no one on staff explained 1mile walk to office on hot day. they pretend there is 2 emails they never got mine to confirm appnt! staff changes day to day they said if 1 reschedule happened they would ask 250,oo up front you know when these strange fees for 1st time patient occur, its time to run & never look back

Submitted June 10, 2015

My entire family comes here and we've always been happy with the care we receive and with the staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I've seen Dr. Cantwell for many years and highly recommend her to everyone. She is the most gentle dentist in the area and has advanced training in both dental and sleep medicine. Her staff is very professional and kind. Extremely polite and helpful. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Cantwell is a wonderful Dr. and person. She and her staff have helped me much more than I have ever expected. She along with her staff are very courteous and have extreme knowledge about what they do. I could not use a c-pap machine. I now use an appliance and it works great. I highly recommend Dr. Cantwell and her associates. Thank You so much Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I didn't have a good experience with this doctor. I didn't care for her personality. She didn't seem interested in my questions, the assistants did all the work, found her on her cell phone, office was beautiful, but needed a good cleaning. She gave me the opinion she is only interested in the almighty dollar. I will not return to this office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Michelle K. Cantwell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)